Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

careless crow

hello, you bold shining stars,!!! This last weekend... I helped several people do something that was not natural to them or should we say...that they found challenging.  As I watched or listened to them....I realize, when I do something,  I just do it.  I don't plan, don't practice, and certainly don't try.  It just comes so natural for me to look at something, decide, and execute what I want to do.  I flit around framing, to floral, to collage, to scrapbooking, to assemblege', to cooking, to decorating, to creating, the list is endless.  Pretty much if it's sitting still, it's fair game.  I just do. 
And I never think a thing about it.  I thought everyone does this.  Don't they?  Well... much to my surprise and humble self,  they do not think like me, or anything.
    So... as I watched the struggle between what is and what can be,  I got really grateful.     I am ashamed that I have been so carefree with what god gifted me with.  I may be damaged goods,  but I am talented in all I pursue.  What a blessing I have.  Being different..  No... being lesa,  is ok, and a good thing.  Scanner manipulator extrodinaire".  Queen.  Now I can breathe.  Thank you for these gifts, and let me put it to good use.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment