Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

through hell and back

Its been a lifetime since I was here, so much has happened. My manfriends' mother passed into a better place. It was a long drawn out hospitial ICU stay after surgery, and into a rehab for acute care. However, her little body was worn out,tired as she was, she longed I think for her late husband and daughter, who preceeded her in death. She was a wonderful person, an accomplished artist, and raised two of the most respectful, gentle, loving men I've ever met. Real gentlemen. She worked them like puppets to the last, and was critical in some very soft spots, but she only did what she knew or had been done to her. So...I wish Merry, we'd had more time, reguardless of how big you think my ass looks in those jeans. Haha.
I and Monte are trying to buy the home place, and have a spot of our own. I look forward to being in my own space with a man that treasures me. Truly, gonna be a new experience. Plans for "SPALON" in the back half of the house. Coppercrowcollection in the garage. Lots of fairy lights in the canopy of trees that envelops the whole place. Margeritas, laughter and art. Pampering, no high stress, just enjoying people, and showing the woman before me who she was before she put herself last. That glimmer of ...Welll, there I am...tilt of the head recognition, is truly my gift to each one of you. To remember what a wonderful creature you are, and lets let the burdens of everyday slide off your back, deep breathe, and pull those shoulders back, to the queenly position they long for. Ahhhh. Remember.....Its your choice, everyday. To be the queen and make your day, or be the slavegirl and let the day happen to you. I SAY, CHOOSE QUEEN! Be the goddess and architect of your world. Make it your own, and never ever ever....apologize, for what was yours to begin with.
So lots of prayers and good vibes are welcome... I am ready to step out into the light. Shining on my face...I will rule with fun, jokes, sarcasm, and a love I can relax into. Get your ears back, girls! It is time. We have all been to our own Hell. Come back and know you made it. relish the ass-whipping and triumph of the survivor and fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment