Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Long time no words.  I have made it through the most challenging 2 years.  I...am at loss for words..except dreams that have been fulfilled,  and Loss. I have learned so much about myself, my friends...and communication.  Mom has whipped skin cancer..again.  Its been a rough road for her..but each time I see her..there is a litlle more of her.  It was like watching star trek when they stand inthe transporter.  As her treatment went on, 39 radiation treatments and 3 chemo, she became lees like the woman i knew...fading..getting lighter in strength, weight and herself.  just flickering enough i would be able to take her hand.  And as time has gone on..she began becoming more solid.  She was brighter, shimmering in andout at first, but lately I see her clearly. She is strong. She is wonderful. She is scarred...but she walks on and laughs with the day.  I've always said...She is beautiful like Princess Grace...and talks like Jack Nicholson.  best of both worlds...and I love her.  I admire her. I adore her....and I am her.

No comments:

Post a Comment